JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 23 is more versatile. I carry a 23 + spare mag every day, whether OCing (work) or carrying concealed. It's great for each, and I have a 31rd mag loaded at home in case catastrophe strikes.

I was thinking about a 23, before I got the 22. I held both and the 23 gen3/4 just squished my fingers togeather to much. I liked the 22 but after holding the MP40 it was game over, it just fits like a glove. My EDC is a G27 I got the Pearce ext for the .45 because when you get the ext for the 27 and SQUEEZE that extra round in its hard to rack the slide, but with the ext for the G39 that one extra rd fits perfect. The bigger ext make for a good full comfortable grip as well. My spare mag is a g23 mag with the xgrip spacer in it.
27 with stock mag and Pearce g39 ext
e2f1fc18311708a09208c62aabe865ce.jpg
With g23 mag and xgrip
453b61dddd6b3f83c41817b081c0f009.jpg

Depends what you really intend to use it for. G22 is really a full size duty gun. If you want to use one strictly for the range I would choose a G35 instead. If you want to use it for all around defense with the ability to still carry it, then G23. I like the G23 with a .357 SIG barrel. Sweet shooter!

I like my 23. I have a lone wolf 9mm conversion barrel. Good for practice. But I can not recommend it for serious applications. I've had a too many jams with it. One so bad that I had to disassemble the pistol to get a live round out of the chamber. Also I had to file mine to get it to fit in the slide.
In hind sight I think i would have rather gotten a 19. But oh well...

I have a G22 and a G23 i prefare shooting the G22 i find it more pleasant overall. I use the G23 as my go-to home defense gun.
I have had gen2 gen3 and gen4 versions of both and i prefare the gen3 rtf frame versions. If you are going to carry the gun on a regular basis i would get the G23 if your going to use it as a range gun go for the G22 or like jb11 said get both!

View attachment 143970

I went with the 22 for the full size and have no problem with summer carry now and its not much different than 23. a half inch each way larger is nothing. rather have the length and extra rounds.

I got a Gen4 G23 with 900+ flawless rounds through it. I had a lonewolf conversion barrel to shoot 9mm. I sold the conversion and got a G17. I have the factory 22 round mag for the G23 and I don't trust aftermarket mags....FYI. I run Winchester Talons or Federal HST in my Glock and I feel that I will do some damage as long as the bullet does it's part.

I have a G22 and a G23 i prefare shooting the G22 i find it more pleasant overall. I use the G23 as my go-to home defense gun.
I have had gen2 gen3 and gen4 versions of both and i prefare the gen3 rtf frame versions. If you are going to carry the gun on a regular basis i would get the G23 if your going to use it as a range gun go for the G22 or like jb11 said get both!

View attachment 143894
NICE ))))))'S

I really like the versatility of a smaller gun ... even if the difference in size between the G22 and G23 is pretty minor. Ultimately if the G27 is comfortable to you O think it gives hi the most flexibility and the ability to use any Glock .49 mag.

Onerous.of the Glock 22 s the abundance of ME trade ins that are pretty affordable.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

I carry a 23, and I have used it in competitions. Great all around gun.

I also have a 35, which is one of the best shooting guns I have ever fired.

I'm actually in this same boat myself.. my decision will probably resolve itself though because it's 2 deals from 2 different people (on the internet), so realistically I'll be lucky if either of 'em goes through :)

I'm leaning toward the 23 though, on top of the fact that I've heard almost nothing but glowing reviews from a bunch of different people it's just more versatile.. you can use 22 mags in the 23 but not vice-versa.. (Unless you don't mind taking a hack saw to your Glock frame :D.)

Also easier to conceal if you ever use it for that.. and they make grip sleeves so you can even turn it in to a pseudo G22.

This is a subject I'm sure you won't have too much trouble getting opinions on though