JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Asking for any advice of the forum.

My plan is to do a G20SF build.

I want to do a build because I can do it for about the same cost as OEM with the added features of:

- Extended barrel with vents

- RMR cut slide

For frame, I see basically three options:

- OEM

- Pf45
- LW timberframe

For the slide, there are a few options. That enable me to do the build with the added features I want.

You picked the trickiest P80 to build.
And finding parts is going to be tough in this market.
Finding a genuine, large frame Glock slide will be tough. Those are hard to find in normal times.
Lone Wolf does a run of large frame slides once in a while.

I did P80 G19 clone and unless you use really low-end parts, you won't save any money over buying a genuine Glock.
I'd be tempted to look for a used G20.

Tolerance stacking can be an issue. When in doubt, use all Glock OEM parts. P80s arent always reliable. I have had to warranty two frames and get a few rails sent out as the originals weren't flat or straight. Good luck. sounds like a cool project

I got my NIB Gen4 G20 for $580 not too long ago.
Yup, its easier and cheaper to buy a new glock than build one custome. For me it would be a just for fun project.
For the OP i doubt he could build one cheaper than a new glock. Yeah ive read the 10mm's are the trickiest to build.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top