JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Kent
State
Washington
Zip Code
very nice rifle and extremely accurate. Have a new 30 cal and 480cc carbon fiber bottle. 2 25 cal mags & 2 30 cal mags . Also a Donny fl Ronin surpressor. Discovery 4-16 scope that has blk /red/grn reticle. Very bright. I'm getting a custom 30 cal condor that's why I'm selling it.
WILL NOT SEPARATE IT SO PLEASE DON'T ASK..

AF0EBDB4-B2A5-4EBA-8B74-2884D2C7C18B.jpeg A1187EB6-435D-4C2A-8ABF-C952BED590D5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey buddy would you be interested in cash trade for a NIB Leupold VX-3i LRP 8.5x25-50 TMR reticle model# 172346? If so let me know cash required to make this work for you. Sweet setup I gotta say. Thanks for your time and God bless you and yours.
Keahi Lum Ho
(434)906-6869

2350B706-80CB-4192-85E3-000F062BDBA6.jpeg 351D1C9D-7B54-440A-A943-1BFB200EF236.jpeg

Hey buddy would you be interested in cash trade for a NIB Leupold VX-3i LRP 8.5x25-50 TMR reticle model# 172346? If so let me know cash required to make this work for you. Sweet setup I gotta say. Thanks for your time and God bless you and yours.
Keahi Lum Ho
(434)906-6869

View attachment 748762 View attachment 748763
No thank u. I'm scope poor too. Besides I don't think a rifle scope can survive a air rifle.

No thank u. I'm scope poor too. Besides I don't think a rifle scope can survive a air rifle.
I wouldn't put it on a springer BUT these have Lifetime unlimited warranty (see pic) if you did LOL and most PCP's have little to no recoil as I understand.
I have 3 NIB Leupolds. I could offer you the 6.5x20-50 TMR reticle and the VX-Freedom 4x12-40 TriMOA even if that would work better for you. Some of the best glass under $1100 imho. I really would like to end up with your setup but I am cash poor LOL That said I could add a bit of cash if that would help.
Not to tempt or disrespect you in anyway
just a thought.

image.jpg image.jpg

I wouldn't put it on a springer BUT these have Lifetime unlimited warranty (see pic) if you did LOL and most PCP's have little to no recoil as I understand.
I have 3 NIB Leupolds. I could offer you the 6.5x20-50 TMR reticle and the VX-Freedom 4x12-40 TriMOA even if that would work better for you. Some of the best glass under $1100 imho. I really would like to end up with your setup but I am cash poor LOL That said I could add a bit of cash if that would help.
Not to tempt or disrespect you in anyway
just a thought.

View attachment 748889 View attachment 748891
I appreciate your offer but I have several scopes too. A pcp air rifle has a reverse kick that knocks reticle out of wack. I tried a rifle scope and after 8 or so uses I couldn't keep zero. Thank you though

I appreciate your offer but I have several scopes too. A pcp air rifle has a reverse kick that knocks reticle out of wack. I tried a rifle scope and after 8 or so uses I couldn't keep zero. Thank you though
isn't that the same kick a center fire would have, only less? it's the double recoil that trashes scopes, no? cool gun : )

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top