JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a custom built Bob Serva built Fusion firearms Light Weight CCO 1911. Aluminum frame with a stainless steel commander slide.

All the bells and whistles you would expect on a hand built 1911 gun.

Aprox 500 rounds through this one of a kind pistol.

I had this pistol built to my personal specifications and have all the documentations.

I have owned 20+ pistols over the last ten years and this is hands down the best of the best.

Please PM me for additional info or pictures.

To have this pistol built today would run a almost $2K from Bob at
Fusion

Cash price Was $1500 Firm now $1425 until 09/15/2010 then off to gun broker

Possible trade for a Kimber Pro carry + cash or CDP Pro + cash.
Shipping is available if needed at buyers expense.

Please PM me with any questions.

View attachment 203051

Just curious, if this is the best of the best 1911 commander you have had, why are you looking to trade it for a different commander?

Two reasons.....

#1. Economics, the boy is getting ready to start college soon and I need to infuse the savings account with additional cash.

#2 The pistols has sat in the safe unfired for the last six months, I find that I am more concerned with putting a blemish in the finish than I am with shooting and enjoying it.

So I figured that I would be more inclined to shoot and carry a Kimber or Colt commander
and have something a little left over to help the boy with his upcoming college expenses.

Fair enough, would you be interested in a Colt Officer's 1911 in stainless with flaired magwell, extended slide release, spring kit, and trigger (all Wilson parts I believe)?
And if so how much cash would you want in addition?
I have been looking for an ED Brown or Wilson but may consider yours if the deal is right.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.