JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like their M14 rifles...I have shot a couple and found them to be close to the M21 that I was issued.
The same with their FAR-15 rifles...both the A1 and A2 ...liked 'em both..they shot well and felt "right".

I haven't seen their M1 rifle or Carbines.....
Andy

I have not dealt with them, and I have not read anything about them recently, but I do recall that back when I was looking at M1A rifles, Fulton Armory was held up as one of the best in their domain - probably still are.

I've heard nothing but good about the Fulton M1 Carbines, but haven't seen one in person and have NEVER seen a used one for sale. If I was looking for a new M1 Carbine, I'd probably pony up for a Fulton.

Yea for sure. I've ordered from them maybe 6-8 times.

They are a good source of small AR parts at decent prices in addition to what others have mentioned.

Whether they are worth the price tag I cant say but they are certainly building quality products from my experience. I have had great luck with M1A stuff. I think you will be happy with them.

I have not dealt with them, and I have not read anything about them recently, but I do recall that back when I was looking at M1A rifles, Fulton Armory was held up as one of the best in their domain - probably still are.
Whether they are worth the price tag I cant say but they are certainly building quality products from my experience. I have had great luck with M1A stuff. I think you will be happy with them.

Fulton Armory does not sell/make M1As, they sell M14. M1A is the Springfield Armory, Inc. (not to be confused with the former US Government arsenal) nomenclature for M14. M14 does not automatically mean it has a happy switch.

Fulton Armory, LBR, Armcorp, Norinco, Polytech, Smith Enterprise, etc made/makes semi-auto M14s, Springfield Armory, Inc makes an M14 they call M1A.

Fulton for an M1A/14? Go LRB. Forged receiver not cast.
The cast receivers on Browning Hi-Powers are stronger than the forged ones. I would not discount Fulton because their receivers are cast, but I would try to understand all of the factors that went into making a good receiver before I bought any of them. (But I can almost guarantee that I would end up with either Fulton or LRB - without naming names, there are too many bad reports about other manufacturers who sell bare receivers.)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top