JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm pretty sure this isn't the site to peddle a nice camera, but since I buy/sell firearms using the site pretty frequently, I thought I'd give it a shot. I have a nice mirrorless camera kit that doesn't get used and needs a new home - Fuji X-T20. These are lovely units for beginners, and experienced pros. My experience with fuji lenses/glass, whether film or digital, is that they are super sharp and render extremely well. I bought everything new at Pro Photo Supply in NW Portland a few years back, and am the only owner/user. Everything in the kit is in like-new condition, and will come packed in the original boxes as-new. I think that I paid $1200 for the basic body and short zoom, another $220 for the longer zoom, and the Ona Bowery bag was a few hundred more. The bodies used are around $550-$600 used online. The 18-55mm lens about $300 used. The 55-230mm lens is about $200 used. The Ona Bowery bag is around $200 used ($329 new online). If you were to assemble the kit used a piece at a time it would likely cost you $1200. I think that I'm into it all about $1650. $750 seems reasonable.

Kit includes:

- Fuji X-T20 Body (Black)
- Fuji XF 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens. Both factory caps, and factory sun shade.
- Fuji XC 50-230mm f4.5-6.7 OIS II. Both factory caps, and factory sun shade.
- Ona Bowery Camera Bag. Light wear. In good condition.
- Extra battery
- SLR cover for when travelling

Might afford consideration to trades for decent LPVO (+ cash)

IMG_8528.jpeg IMG_8529.jpeg IMG_8530.jpeg IMG_8532.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR