JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you gentlemen know if anyone sells an M4 upper with FSP cut out rail installed? I know you can make them yourself but I don't like want to hassle with dremeling the delta ring and driving the pins on the FSB and all of that. I found one from Daniel Defense but not interested in spending $1400. I'm interested to spend half of that money or less. This would be a range toy not a home defender.

Just had a few lowers sitting around unbuilt, thought I might try something new (new to me).

Thanks in advance

DSA has this:

Or a handgaurd from Midwest Industries:

Or a handgaurd from Midwest Industries:
MI sure knocked off Centurion Arms, I guess that is why that shut off the comments on their video. :s0140:

Following up on this. Pretty happy with the $68 handguard. It's drop in, so delta ring stayed intact.

Here is a random internet picture, but my Ruger556 looks pretty similar. The short rail sections on top and bottom are m-lok, so don't have to be installed. I have only the short one , on the side, for my light.

1684959125166.png

It's a nice setup because you get a little more real estate for your support hand. My understanding is it was an intermediate step between the old M4s with the KAC rails and the newer Block IIs (and now the URGI "Block III").

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top