JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$130
Manufacturer
Streamlight
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$130.00 cash sale for a Streamlight TLR RM2 light package. Includes everything in the original retail package. Never mounted; since wasn't the direction I decided to go with.

Specs from Amazon:

• High power LED for extreme brightness.
  • High Lumens: 1,000
  • Run Time: 1.50 hours
  • Beam Distance: 200 meters
  • Max Candela: 10,000
  • Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
  • Serialized for positive identification.
  • Includes rail locating keys, tail cap switch, remote pressure switch, and mounting clips
1000 LUMEN LOW PROFILE LONG GUN LIGHTING SYSTEM

The TLR RM 2 features independently operating push-button and remote pressure switches to provide the security of knowing you'll always have light. Packaged as a kit offering everything you need to mount to your long gun.
Lightweight and compact, the TLR RM 2 Weapon-Mounted Tactical Light features the latest in shock-proof LED technology for high lumen operation. It delivers a powerful beam with extensive range, good peripheral coverage and a selectable strobe mode. Ergonomically friendly multi-function tactical tail switch. Remote switch input option (remote switch included with purchase). Securely attach/detach from any long gun with a MIL Standard 1913 Rail.

Meet me in the Oregon City area for a $130.00 cash sale for this item.
Thanks

5792499C-EBFF-411F-931E-FB34A35FB498.jpeg 1656650714964.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR