JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FS, I recently found a new old stock poster from Smith & Wesson, circa 1952 while helping my neighbor clean out her basement. The poster is very cool and I would like to help her sell it. It was mailed from S&W and measures approximately 23" X 38". It has has metal edge gaurds and top and bottom of poster and a fold out metal hook also at the top. The poster is titled "Shooting Range Instruction chart" It deplicts cool graphics, safety rules, 10 ring tips, shows the 14 models of pistols and features for that year. It is as mint as they come and until I opened it , had never been out of the original shipping tube since 1952. I do not have a clue what it is worth but would like to try to get as much as possible for the old lady. Please send me a PM or email me if you are interested. I have attached some photos can send better ones if wanted. Thanks, Jeff email address is: [email protected]

tn2.jpg

tn.jpg

tn1.jpg

Not sure what it is worth. Selling it for my 93 year old neighbor lady so make me an offer. Thought I would post it and see if there was any interest.

Jeff

Jeff it's good of you to help out your neighbor and I know you want to fetch a decent price however per forum rules a for sale add must include a price. It's a neat piece and I wish you the best of luck with your sale :s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top