JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Rock River Arms
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Twisp
State
Washington
Zip Code
Don't really want to sell this, but unexpected medical expenses for my wife are forcing my hand. Up for sale is an older RRA Varmint upper. .223 Wylde chamber, 20" SS heavy barrel (unthreaded), round aluminum free float tube, rifle length gas system, and low profile gas block. Not the original owner, but it hasn't had a lot of rounds through it, and what shooting I've done has been impressive, with ammo it likes it's an easy sub-MOA upper. The current version of this upper sells for over $700, my asking price is $550 shipped. For another $250, I'll include the scope and mount shown in the pic, a Burris M-TAC 3.5-10x42 MRAD. This is a pretty awesome scope, adjustable objective, outstanding glass, and a very user friendly reticle. If it was MOA instead of MRAD, I wouldn't be letting it go. Payment via PayPal, Zelle, or USPS MO. NO TRADES. NOTE: Lower is NOT included, this ad is for the upper/scope ONLY. Scope may be available separately if upper sells without it.

A615D238-1BE2-4A31-B8CC-C7FD6670EB6D_1_201_a.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service