JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Kahr has been traded, including the wood grips and the holster. Thanks to all who inquired.

I am selling an excellent condition Kahr K9. I don't carry this gun much as I thought that I would as I have come to prefer carrying small revolvers.

I am not the first owner of this gun, so I'm not sure how many rounds have been through it in total. I have put about ~150 rounds through it since I acquired it last summer. The gun is in excellent overall condition. The exterior of the gun is smooth and free from dents or scratches. The sides of the slide are polished and contrast nicely with the matte finish on the rest of the gun. The gun has night sights, (I don't know the brand.) Also included are two 7-rd mags, the original rubber grips, plus a set of checkered wood grips. Unfortunately, I do not have the box or the user manuals.

Price: $600 FTF. If you don't want the wood grips, I'd be happy to sell the Kahr with only the OEM grips for $560 FTF. Shipping from my FFL to yours is $30 extra. The price of this gun takes into account the extra value of the night sights, and the wood grips. I'd prefer a sale to a trade, but I'm open to offers for handgun trades. As always, the worst that I can say "No thanks." :)

If someone buys the gun, I also have a Milt Sparks Watch Six holster that I will sell for an extra $75. (Holster not for sale separately.)

Thanks for looking.

TMann

The sites appear to be TRU DOT. How bright are they?

Sure enough. "Tru Dots" are made by Meprolight. Sorry for not noticing that earlier, and for my general ignorance regarding gun sights.

How bright are they? They aren't as bright as a brand new set of night sights, but they are far from dim. I can easily see them in a dimly lit room, and they are very visible in a room without any lights at all. I hope that makes sense.

TMann

I think that is the "Elite" model. I did not even know that wood grips were available for the K-9 line. I covet thy pistol........................elsullo :s0155:

The Elite models are engraved "Elite 98" or "Elite 03" Toward the front of the gun, just in front of the 9x19 at the muzzle. The wood grips are available through Kahr.com.

In answer to some of the comments, this is NOT one of the K9 Elite models. I actually did the slide polishing myself, and was attempting to duplicate the "polished slide/matte frame" look of the Elite models. It turned out pretty well, IMHO. :)

As far as the wood grips...the larger T9 comes standard with checkered wood grips. The K9 and the MK9 do not, but wood grips are available for these models from the Kahr Shop.

Also, I wanted to mention that this gun is "Traded" pending a meeting with the other local shooter.

TMann

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.