JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The XDM has been traded pending a meeting with another forum member.

Picked this gun up in a recent trade. But I'm starting to get an itch for something else, so its up on the sale/trading block. :)

For sale/trade is a like-new Springfield XDM in 9mm. This is the full-size, 19-rd model in the two-tone finish. The gun comes with the original box, holster and mag holder, plus an extra 19-rd magazine, (three total.) The gun is in like-new condition. Between the previous owner and I, I think that the gun has only had a few hundred rounds through it. I shot a couple of magazines of Federal HPs through it, plus a box of FMJ's and it fed everything flawlessly.

Price: $550 FTF near Bellevue, WA. The price is firm.

As far as trades options, I'm mainly looking to add another revolver to the stable, such as a 3" .357 K-frame or maybe a Ruger GP100. I'd also consider a compact 1911, a Hi-Power, or a CZ 75B. Please be willing to add cash if necessary to make for an even trade. I'm not in any hurry to sell/trade, so please no lowball offers.

Thanks for looking!

TMann

View attachment 203102
View attachment 203103
View attachment 203104
View attachment 203105
View attachment 203106