JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Long story short....... (Cliff notes)

I have a new racecar transmission gearset I want to buy for my toy-car.
I have an old one I want to sell to finance most of the new one.

Guy wants my set (retails for around 4Gs all said and done for what hes getting). I want 2200 for it.

Has an ATN PVS-7 3rd gen Nightvision with interagal IR illuminator setup he wants to trade me for my gear set (its for sale currently- I am on vacation till Tuesday when Ill be back in WA). If I find someone that SERIOUSLY wants it... We can go from there

Im on vacation till next week and the unit will be available at that time. Guy Im gettijng it from uses it for hunting at night in KY. Set is legit and for serious buyer will provide SN (and pic to prove).

I need to get 2100

Wish I didnt need the gearset or id keep it, but Id rather go fast than see in the dark. This is rock bottom price I can go, so no need haggling or lowballing. No trades. They go for between 3500 and 4200 from what im seeing new. This one is in really nice shape :O) The 3x magnifier is a nice bonus

You get:

The unit
Harness
3x Magnifier (and carryingf pouch)

These pics were taken last night:

PVS4.jpg
PVS7.jpg

Thank you,
Brian

pvs10.jpg

PVS9.jpg

PVS6.jpg