JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Long shot I know
Title says it all. I need a bumper and all the brackets that fit a 96 F250. Does not need to be rust free or prefect. I bought a work truck that just has nothing and needs something.

Needs to be close enough to Seattle it does not cost more to gather up than a new one does :D

Let me know what you got

have you tried www.car-part.com (wrecking yard search)

Grundies is Seattle has a front bumper assembly off a 1996 f250 for $250
http://www.gundies.com/search.htm

60D5A1D433454554944B4852960A31B4002_web.jpg

But if you search farther away and dont mind shipping I see them down to $50-70

For $320 shipped ($200 + $119 shipping) I can buy a complete new repop off eBay with all the bits $300 is 10% of the cost of the truck and if I have to spend $300 i'll probably build something. I was hoping someone had one sitting in a field that didnt run they would sell me the bumper off for $75 or something. I haven't even picked up the truck yet, I bought it from the GSA state motor pool auction.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.