JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Decided that, due to recent progressive events, I needed a better carry system. So, a while back, I ordered a Fobus Evolition 1911 holster and dual mag pouch form an otherwise reputable eBay seller. First hint of trouble: came in a bag with Chinese lettering. Rivets loose. Chinese knockoff. Back it went and back my money came. Actually, the seller refunded immediately and emailed a return label, so no sweat there. In the meantime, I studied the world of fakes.

Took a chance on another and it arrived today. Genuine. It was an Amazon return and they sold it discounted in their online warehouse. Best news? $4.99 delivered. And, I can feel good because I have saved the earth! Although, I'll bet I still don't get a Christmas card.
IMG_3134.JPG

IMG_3135.JPG

I ended up with a Fauxbus for a 43x, the gun would not go any further then halfway in no matter what, I did force it just to see and the slid moved back and I had a hell of a time getting it out, almost reached for the dremel .

Good old chicoms stealing everything as a way of life. Trump was right. For example, the mouse trap guy below had his invention ripped off and up for sale right after he started marketing the product.... 515020D9-C24F-4280-BDAB-BD9C091EA605.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top