JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just recently bought my first pistol and AR in the last few months! Mannn, I love it! I've met a few of yall already and its been a great experience seeing builds yall have. Been learning a lot, hoping to be going into the military next few months! Happy to be in this forum and great community.!

Welcome! Glad to have you here. We (most of us) were all 21 at some point. Life is crazy and it comes at you fast. Be excellent to everyone you meet and give compliments freely to others, especially behind their back.
That being said, we're here for you Bro. Pick our brains and definitely let us know your thoughts. This community learns from everyone.

Just recently bought my first pistol and AR in the last few months! Mannn, I love it! I've met a few of yall already and its been a great experience seeing builds yall have. Been learning a lot, hoping to be going into the military next few months! Happy to be in this forum and great community.!
I'm glad to see there are some real men from this next generation and that not every gen Z is a whining Nancy.

Welcome to a much larger world than whence you came. ;):s0155:

I'm glad to see there are some real men from this next generation and that not every gen Z is a whining Nancy.

Amen! My observations in life and the generations preceding, and the two immediate ones proceeding me have found there are always "a few good men & women" in every generation…

…and a lot of times that's all it takes. ;)

Welcome to NWFA, @Jankski. What branch are you looking at? I'm partial to the USMC, but l also have a bias...

My oldest son, born in '93, REFUSES to be part of the "millennial" generation. He defies categorization in many ways, but that's one that he just will... not... tolerate. I don't blame him. Great kid.

He does call me "Boomer" on occasion, just to get my goat. I'm only 54!

Congrats!

Stay safe and enjoy your new firearms.

Cate

Glad you joined us! Lots of really good people here and a wealth of knowledge and experience! As others have mentioned glad you enjoy firearms, the world at times will seem against you, take what most say with a grain of salt and watch out for the @AK0perator47 guy he can get weird! Lol just ask @Stomper or @Ura-Ki :s0140: :s0119:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top