JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have one I could handle/ fondle? Considering getting one and would like to at least hold and point one before I plunk down that kind of money. If someone has one in 454 Casull and would let me run a couple rounds, that'd be even better.

Thanks,
Bryan

Anyone have one I could handle/ fondle? Considering getting one and would like to at least hold and point one before I plunk down that kind of money. If someone has one in 454 Casull and would let me run a couple rounds, that'd be even better.

Thanks,
Bryan

Hi, I have one, but at the moment I've sent it away for a set of custom grips. Should have back in a few weeks and you'd be welcome to give it a test run if it works out..

Thanks,
Bryan

Have the Freedoms Arms in 454 Casull. Available to shoot at Emerald Empire Gun range near Springfield. Scope mounted. It's a handful and wears my wrist out. Of recent been shooting .45 Long Colt to allow more rounds to go down range.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top