JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
1607461481054.png

You haul it, you can have it. It's in great shape too. If you feel like donating something to me for it, I'd be interested in small pistol primers or 9mm / .40 S&W projectiles. Thanks!

**EDIT**

Donation of anything is NOT required! Seriously, if you can haul it you can have it!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Many years ( 50+ years) ago my dad bought my grand parents place in Michigan. It came with a piano - an old upright. No one wanted it, tried giving it away, so my dad turned it into kindling. My grand mother was pissed. I keep threatening to do that to my wife's piano if she doesn't play it in return she asks me how well gun stocks burn. I think we came to an agreement. Sorry for thread crapping.

Many years ( 50+ years) ago my dad bought my grand parents place in Michigan. It came with a piano - an old upright. No one wanted it, tried giving it away, so my dad turned it into kindling. My grand mother was pissed. I keep threatening to do that to my wife's piano if she doesn't play it in return she asks me how well gun stocks burn. I think we came to an agreement. Sorry for thread crapping.
LMAO!!!:D

One of the parks around here, that has covered shelter, had someone drop off a piano (of similar style but in already rough shape) with the words "free to play" written on it. I can't imagine how many kids have had fun with it, including my own. The park is rural enough that it's survived the last couple of years without teenagers or jerks ruining it. Last time we were there was August and it was still there. All that to say, if you can't find someone to take it off your hands, a church, youth program, or perhaps even a homeless shelter might appreciate the donation.

And good on you for passing on the gift of music to someone else!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top