JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I got slightly under 1LB (about 3/4 LB) of Winchester 748 powder and if anyone wants it, he/she can have it for free. I live in Queen Anne and you need to come to get it at my place. I recovered this powder from 100 rounds of reloads that someone gave me, but these reloads were too hot for me to shoot, so I got a bullet puller and collet and recovered bullets, brass and powder. Since I have nothing to reload with Win 748 powder, it is yours for FREE.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I got slightly under 1LB (about 3/4 LB) of Winchester 748 powder and if anyone wants it, he/she can have it for free. I live in Queen Anne and you need to come to get it at my place. I recovered this powder from 100 rounds of reloads that someone gave me, but these reloads were too hot for me to shoot, so I got a bullet puller and collet and recovered bullets, brass and powder. Since I have nothing to reload with Win 748 powder, it is yours for FREE.
Good Buddy, if we weren't so far apart, I'd take it off your hands and even give you a little money for your troubles. Some of my calibers, eat that stuff 3 times a day.

Good Buddy, if we weren't so far apart, I'd take it off your hands and even give you a little money for your troubles. Some of my calibers, eat that stuff 3 times a day.
These days I am shooting 30-06 and 300WM, so I have no use for Win748 powder as I got a decent supply of powders for my two calibers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top