JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my binary trigger kinda need the cash right now. I probably only shot maybe 200 rounds on it. It ran pretty good in a stock Springfield saint. All the parts are here and it's in good condition but I lost the red sticker it came with for the lower receiver. Message me if your interested looking to get 350.00

1E59D64D-AF65-4A54-92D6-029E0451DB9D.jpeg

Ya honestly I don't even know what the penalties are. These gun laws are a freaking joke when is it going to end. Sooner or later we will be saying oh bubblegum I can't sell a 30 round mag to someone in Washington?

Ya honestly I don't even know what the penalties are. These gun laws are a freaking joke when is it going to end. Sooner or later we will be saying oh bubblegum I can't sell a 30 round mag to someone in Washington?

Yeah super lame. Only reason they're illegal here is because the way the RCW is written. Would make your rifle a machine gun in their eyes. 5 rounds in under a second. That's my understanding anyway.

Yeah super lame. Only reason they're illegal here is because the way the RCW is written. Would make your rifle a machine gun in their eyes. 5 rounds in under a second. That's my understanding anyway.
I thought only bump stocks were illegal here. could you point me in the right direction to the RCW for the trigger?

I thought only bump stocks were illegal here. could you point me in the right direction to the RCW for the trigger?
Not necessarily about the trigger. It's written to restrict weapons with high rate of fire. If it can fire 5 rounds in under one second.....well the geniuses consider it a machine gun.

don't tell folks that they are not legal here when they are

Relax. That's why the first thing I said was it was up to him to figure out. Not a great idea asking legal questions to another member. And then I followed up with how I came to that conclusion. Yes I actually read about it, unlike most folks. I also said that was my understanding. You know, a little disclaimer in the event I was wrong. But I find it very curious that on Franklin's page they won't sell the Washington residents. Hmmm weird. Also find it very curious that they would be legal when they can fire 5 rounds in under one second. Did you read the link? But I hope I'm wrong as I would love to own one, they're a blast! Guess it's research time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand they're not legal in Oregon, either. At least the Fostec one isn't.
The Echo Trigger by name was outlawed, not every model of Binary trigger was made illegal, that's how stupid these politicians are...

If it wasn't voted on by the people it should be criminal to ban items.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top