JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a like new FA vibratory tumbler for sale. Used on 3 loads of 9mm brass, so approximately 9 hours of run time. Looks new out of box and functions perfectly.

$25

Am willing to ship, but will likely not be super cheap. Depending on how much shipping comes out to, I may offer splitting the fee if it ends up being to outrageous for buyer to pay all of.

Screenshot_20200419-081947_Samsung Internet.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a like new FA vibratory tumbler for sale. Used on 3 loads of 9mm brass, so approximately 9 hours of run time. Looks new out of box and functions perfectly.

$25

Am willing to ship, but will likely not be super cheap. Depending on how much shipping comes out to, I may offer splitting the fee if it ends up being to outrageous for buyer to pay all of.

View attachment 686041
Does it come with media?

I've got about a half bag of zilla crushed walnut to go with it. Only had 1 load through with the walnut, so it's in good shape. Near new bottle of nufinish I can send too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top