JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD! Thanks for looking. Price reduced again to $1,000. That's 40% off retail. Looking for a like new Italian shotgun from Franchi? You've come to the right place. I'm going to list it on this forum and at Tri-County Gun Club on the bulletin boards. No trades, no layaways, etc. You won't find one in better condition. Not a mark on it anywhere. Has been stored in my safe since new. I'm mostly a pistol and rifle guy. I bought the Franchi with some clay shooting and upland game hunting in mind but since I'm a right handed guy who is left eye dominant I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun. My loss is your gain. Comes with Franchi hard case shown in photos. If you want an original Franchi takedown case (shown in photos) I'll offer that up for an additional $100. I also have a new Franchi floating case shown in the photos for $50. Give me a ring at 503-330-6725.

From Franchi:
The Franchi Renaissance over & under shotgun is a work of art. The receiver of each of these Franchi shotguns is precision machined from a solid billet of aluminum alloy, which is steel reinforced in critical areas. Extra material is removed, and the final product is an over & under 12-gauge shotgun that weighs an incredibly light 6 pounds. Until now, an over & under this light was unheard of because no lightweight alloys were strong enough to hold up to steady shooting without delivering punishing recoil. Now, however, Franchi engineers have developed an innovative Twin Shock-Absorber™ recoil pad with a special gel insert that absorbs up to 44-percent of the felt recoil.
Three models, the Renaissance Elite, Renaissance Classic, and Renaissance Field, have walnut stocks with classic Prince-of-Wales pistol grips, cut-checkering, and traditional oil finishes. They are available in 12-gauge and 20-gauge with either 26" or 28" barrels; and in 28-gauge with a 26" barrel. The Franchi Renaissance redefines the over & under shotgun with a blend of high-tech innovation and traditional design.

Specifications:
  • Item Number: 40605
  • Gauge: 12
  • Chamber Size: 2.75"/3"
  • Barrel Length: 28"
  • Stock: Walnut
  • Overall Length: 44-5/8"
  • Average Weight: 6.3 lbs.
  • MSRP: $1659
  • Receiver Engraving: Left–duck flying, silver. Right–pheasant flushing, silver.
  • Chokes: IC,M
  • Type of Sights: Bead
  • Length of Pull: 14-1/2"
  • Drop at Heel: 2"
  • Drop at Comb: 1-1/2"
  • Ejectors: Yes

IMG_3736.jpg IMG_3737.JPG IMG_3739.JPG IMG_3740.jpg IMG_3741.jpg IMG_3743.JPG IMG_3746.jpg IMG_3747.JPG IMG_3748.jpg IMG_3749.jpg IMG_3750.jpg IMG_3751.jpg IMG_3735.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.