JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought the frame a while back, going to build up a dream 1911. financial reasons force me to sell it.
Here goes:
Foster 1911a1 race ready recon frame, railed with integral mag well and plunger tube, STAINLESS
Remington R1 slide dovetailed front, no sights yet, new
all the other parts are mostly remington, with a few exceptions. Extended lever slide stop, extended safety, long trigger, Beavertail grip safety. hogue grips.

this gun is complete, never fired, needs some one with patience and skills to finish it.
The stripped frame and slide alone were over $550. Other parts added up fast to over another $250. so I'm into it for $800 not counting labor. Fitting the slide is a job!

So I'm asking $700 OBO I need this gone FAST!!! all offers considered!!!

Last Edited:
IMG_20151022_172020.jpg

coop, would you be interested in trade and cash offers? Would you be interested in trading for a glock 27 gen 4, in immaculate condition - not a scratch anywhere - with an additional Lone Wolf 357 SIG barrel, tupperware,associated sales crapola plus.... $100? I probably could do the driving and fund the transfers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.