JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you who have been looking at binary triggers, the Fostech echo II is around $400 and franklin armory's is also expensive. Doubletap has one for around $200 but I have heard it has a heavy trigger pull (no personal experience).

The Fostech echo sport is a cheaper version that uses a paddle above the trigger to select semi or binary. $269 is after sale @ $289 and code "TAXATIONISTHEFT".

Fostech Echo Sport Trigger For AR15 - $289.99

Here is the intro video posted on Feb. 27. No video on installation instructions up yet but it should be soon.

Wow I have to give Kudos to the vendor posted above. I paid for the cheapest shipping only and it came right away via fedex express. Impressed with that vendor so far (first time using them). Now I just need to get the darn installation instructions !:p

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top