JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah those warriors show their real courage and never say die attitudes when they are put in that situation.
Guys that lose limbs or are paralyzed and they start the new fight. Against a new enemy. Their new normal.

You know I always thought I was tough mentally and can push myself to do anything.
But I had a friend a couple years ago that broke his neck diving in a pool. He spent two months in the ICU and then another 4 mths in the hospital. He's paralyzed from the chest down.
He has limited mobility in his arms but can use his hands.

It's been both heart breaking, horrific, and eye opening.
He has been a warrior though it all. He had the most positive attitude and pushed himself as hard as he could during rehab. Which only got him so far.
Now even though he is severely limited he got back to doing real estate and is just as successful as he was before. It's a bit of mental therapy for him too. Being able to at least make money and contribute.

He was always a strong guy, but that strength looks super human know. Not sure I would have handled it as well.
(Actually know I wouldn't)

Even now he deals with pain all day everyday.
You would never think someone who is can't move would feel anything, but he feels all over still, only it's all pain.

Crazy how life turns a corner at a moments notice.
I have a lot of back pain, but since then I've never really complained about it.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top