JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,
I'm filling out my (trust) form 1 to make an SBR and have a few questions.
My address says Woodland (Clark County), but I'm not in city limits. What should I input for my CLEO information?
Also, my trust (pre 41) has a myself, my wife and my daughter listed as trustees.
What age is now needed to be listed on the form? My daughter is young.
My wife is a permanent resident (green card from New Zealand) as well, will that be a problem? She does have her CPL.
Thanks!

ETA: My wife and daughter are listed as beneficiaries, not trustees.

Last Edited:
Uhhhhhhh.....i got nothin man....gimme some time and ill give you non-professional answers unless somebody else beats me to it. (At which im hoping for);)

I just did some Google machine work and the best i could come up with is the ATF FAQ page....which doesnt me give s**t....Id personally call your local ATF office and ask them. Sorry man, i got nothin.....

Again, from everything ive read, a permanent resident alien CAN posess an NFA item....but im not an attorney so get in contact with ATF....Thats all I got man....Hope this helps....

Personally, I wouldn't use the trust for the form 1. Just do it as an individual and you'll simplify the whole deal. They can still inherit it tax free on a form 5, and you no longer need the CLEO sign off for the form 1 so the trust really serves no useful purpose.

Hey all,
I'm filling out my (trust) form 1 to make an SBR and have a few questions.
My address says Woodland (Clark County), but I'm not in city limits. What should I input for my CLEO information?

The county sheriff would work. ATF details here on who would qualify.

Also, my trust (pre 41) has a myself, my wife and my daughter listed as trustees.
What age is now needed to be listed on the form? My daughter is young.

AFAIK, those under age can be listed as beneficiaries, provided the trust spells out how things will be handled, but not trustees. This article may be of interest

My wife is a permanent resident (green card from New Zealand) as well, will that be a problem? She does have her CPL.

I honestly don't know, but this article may be of interest.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews