JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been thinning the herd lately because I got a lot of stuff....but then I went buy the Cabelas gun library just to take a peek....and I found this:

563B4339-A27C-43DE-9F94-1F2F53FAAA44.jpeg

Its a Winchester M70 made in SC chambered in 7mm Rem Mag. It is a Cabelas special run with 24 inch barrel and open sights. Got it for $699!

:s0139:

When the cash register went 'DING!', Lucifer and Asmodeus looked up from their card game with Mammon and smiled, Beelzebub raised his bier stein in salute, for they all knew that their brother, Satan, needs more armorers. Leviathan felt a twinge of joy because he knew how us other mortals would feel.
Belphegor continued his snoring. Had it been a 50 cal, he might have cracked an eyelid. :cool:

I have been thinning the herd lately because I got a lot of stuff....but then I went buy the Cabelas gun library just to take a peek....and I found this:

View attachment 500764

Its a Winchester M70 made in SC chambered in 7mm Rem Mag. It is a Cabelas special run with 24 inch barrel and open sights. Got it for $699!

:s0139:
I always thought that 7mm was a metric caliber ;) Beautiful rifle hope it brings you luck.

Screw That. I'm gona call it .28 Rem Mag.

The way I see it? There are countries that use the metric system. And then there are countries that were the first to send a Man to the moon. :s0124:

It is a beauty rifle though.

Last Edited:
It's nice to see some steel and wood on a new rifle. And the M70 is one of my favorites. I got to use Grandpa's 30/06 to hunt deer and elk when I was younger. Now I own those scratches I put on it while hunting . Congrats !

It is no sin to take the burden upon yourself for the salvation of others.
You've made somebody elses wife happy with your sin.
REJOICE MY CHILD!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top