JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
87 Carb 460 Big block, 4 speed! Dana 60 rear, just turned over 100k New tires 31"
50 miles on tune up wich includes new motorcraft distributor/vacuum advance, plugs/wires, mobile 1 full synthetic oil/ mobile 1 filter. New pads and rotors where was needed can't remember what combo. New axle seal,ring and pinion oil and gasket.

Long bed reg cab, perfect for hunting/camping. Have clean title.
I have to many cars, my poor stang has been sitting undriven for 2 years lol. I do need a new 5.0 T5 transfer/bellhousing. Aluminum 5.0 heads. Large gun safe, open to offers. Don't NEED to get rid of, just seeing what's out there. I was thinking camo paint and a gun rack lol

Ok the bad lol ....rough as paint, ok primer. Driver door kinda smashed but functional. Blinker issues? I fixed with new flasher but a few months later that went out. No tags, I live in the city! Perfect for a country address no deq would be needed.
IMAG0027.jpg

Pics later, not sure what I want / need I'm looking at 1300 trade.1000 cash spent 1500 on tune up and tires lol

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top