JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale, unfortunately, much to my dismay, is my ZPAP92 AK Pistol. I've also bought a 1913 brace adapter for it from zastava. FS1913 brace included too

I am currently in Missouri for military training and will be back within the next couple weeks, and have a very narrow window to transfer it before I PCS BACK to Hawaii for the SECOND time dammit. Just when I thought I could finally buy cool guns again. Ugh. Apparently it's an "assault pistol" and is illegal AF in the rainbow state. And I'm not leaving it in storage for 3 years either.

I bought it and had it transferred to a local FFL in the Beaverton area and haven't even had a chance to pick it up yet, being in MO on temporary orders. So it is literally, brand new in the box.

I also have an SB tactical brace that I bought for it as well, it's the FS1913 one that folds.
My loss and frustration, your gain and enjoyment. $1400 with the brace and adapter. It's what I paid, plus the FFLs dollar a day storage fee while I was away.

oh I'm also selling a CZ scorpion in gray as well. I'll post another ad for that though. Eventually.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a safe, we own our home, and aren't going anywhere. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you, storage wise. My oldest was USMC for 10 years; thank you for your service.

Up for sale, unfortunately, much to my dismay, is my ZPAP92 AK Pistol. I've also bought a 1913 brace adapter for it from zastava. FS1913 brace included too

I am currently in Missouri for military training and will be back within the next couple weeks, and have a very narrow window to transfer it before I PCS BACK to Hawaii for the SECOND time dammit. Just when I thought I could finally buy cool guns again. Ugh. Apparently it's an "assault pistol" and is illegal AF in the rainbow state. And I'm not leaving it in storage for 3 years either.

I bought it and had it transferred to a local FFL in the Beaverton area and haven't even had a chance to pick it up yet, being in MO on temporary orders. So it is literally, brand new in the box.

I also have an SB tactical brace that I bought for it as well, it's the FS1913 one that folds.
My loss and frustration, your gain and enjoyment. $1400 with the brace and adapter. It's what I paid, plus the FFLs dollar a day storage fee while I was away.

oh I'm also selling a CZ scorpion in gray as well. I'll post another ad for that though. Eventually.
i

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.