JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just ordered a M&P 22 online from Davidsons (www.galleryofguns.com - Buy guns online, top brands, best price, best service, best warranty; all types of guns: revolvers, rifles, pistols and shotguns.). It was a breeze completing the transaction with them. They have very little in stock, so I would have been greatly disappointed just stopping buy to see what they had, but the service I received was very good and wouldn't hesitate to order a firearm or do a transfer using them.

So yes, they are still in business.

I've seen and held their .50cal AR it is pretty d@mn awesome! They are really awesome to talk to, unlike some people in gun shops that seem to have this egotistical attitude as if they are doing you the favor by trying to sell you stuff. And $25 for each FFL transfer, NOT each gun! :) much better than the $70 that Riches quoted me for one saiga. There stock is pretty limited, but anyone who loves talking to mom and pop store owners, that happen to deal in firearms, should definitely drop in and check them out. Keep in mind though they tend to not adhere to their opening and closing schedule so I would try and call first if you are any distance away.

FYI.

Robyn has had a stroke but is coming along fine.Does have a problem with the right hand.

Robyn is selling the transfer dump truck as she can no longer work it,will soon be bringing in more inventory.. and increasing hours..

I called them today to get their FFL for an AIMsurplus transfer. They provided me an email but it got kicked back. Can someone send me their email address by PM? Also, It appears that their hours are Monday to Saturday 11am to 6pm. They do have doctor appointments at the VA so call before you go out to make sure they are actually open. They are the type of LGS I like to support.

I called them today to get their FFL for an AIMsurplus transfer. They provided me an email but it got kicked back. Can someone send me their email address by PM? Also, It appears that their hours are Monday to Saturday 11am to 6pm. They do have doctor appointments at the VA so call before you go out to make sure they are actually open. They are the type of LGS I like to support.

[email protected]

they will be keeping the FFL and will do transfers.

Hello all

Force Ten is still around.
We were going to retire, but the huge outpouring from our customer base caused us to rethink things.

We took the business home and are now (finally) ready to go at it again.

We have full services here at the Ranch finally, and are offering transfers and just about the same services as we did in downtown.

Our stock is low due to the move, but we still have the online at Davidsons available.

Phone ring through and the 8873 will catch my cell now as well.

Hope this helps

Snowy

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top