JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like this one a lot as well...

"and they understood as well that the greatest threat to liberty was not foreign invasion or domestic unrest but rather a standing army and a militarized police force without fear of the people and capable of inflicting tyranny upon the people."

Did they have militarized police 200 years ago ?

We need to stop sitting on the sidelines . E-mails do little good the Gun Grabbing liberal politicians don't care about your e-mails . Our lack of a physical presents in our state capital by way of a peaceful protest is what's loosing the battle for the undecided public .

Think about how many times the liberals take the time to show up in prerson. It makes a difference.

There is 147,000 licensed handgun permits in Or .

United States Concealed Carry Statistics

If only 10 to 12 thousand came to Salem we MIGHT get the attention of the governor and his cronies. If half of us shows up we would get national coverage.

If we continue to do nothing we WILL have our rights taken from us and will have to answer to future generations why we let this happen.

Why are you reading Huffy Puffy Compost?

It's the best place to educate and debate with anti-gun nuts. There are thousands and thousands of them on Huffington Post. Every time there is an article about a shooting there are thousands of anti-gun posters spouting nonsense. There is a group of pro-gun rights supporters who take them on and debunk their nonsense.

If you hang out only on gun forums you end up preaching to the choir. Your thinking becomes group-think and your arguments become soft, flabby, and flaccid. You have to engage the enemy on their home turf to hone your arguments and keep them sharp. Sometimes we can even educate people over there, but mostly it is fun poking holes in their arguments.

Thanks for the article i will forward it to friends and family and place it on all public forums where it can be seen by those who do not understand the importance of the 2nd Amendment rights

Why is it that they preach that we all "celebrate and embrace diversity", yet selectively decide what different choices we Americans make are diverse or not?

I think it's time to turn their favored arguments right back at them. What can possibly be more diverse than a population that loves to own and use guns living among those that do not :s0155:

Why is it that they preach that we all "celebrate and embrace diversity", yet selectively decide what different choices we Americans make are diverse or not?

I think it's time to turn their favored arguments right back at them. What can possibly be more diverse than a population that loves to own and use guns living among those that do not :s0155:

Means divide and conquer.

Hmm. I have been posting on Yahoo news. There are already plenty of us there making a good defense. The antis are overwhelmed. Time to move my front lines foreward.

The handwriting is on the wall. With the point of no return coming in our National debt.

Push to disarm Americans of any viable means of defense then tax us at %60 to %80.

Did they have militarized police 200 years ago ?

You are really near the epitome of ignorant pryck with that one.
You've been swirling around the drain with your last several posts, more insult than debate. Looks like you are getting worn down chasing after all of the pro 2A posts and trying to pick them apart and like a one legged man in a butt kickin' contest, you understand that you can not win, but continue out of spite.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top