JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Forest Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD

This is a genuine Mauser manufactured C96. I have test fired it, and it appears to still be functional despite being almost 100 years old. Serial number puts the date of manufacture between 1930 and 1932. This is far from a perfect example, but is unfortunately representative of what most of these workhorses went through during their many years of service. Included will be a leather holster of unknown origin, two stripper clips, and half a box of PPU ammo (unless I shoot it first!). These are not getting any easier to find, and I rarely see them posted for less than $1k. My asking price is $850, which includes transfer fee and background check. Buyer will meet in Forest Grove for the transfer. Trades will be considered if they are decidedly in my favor. Thanks for looking!

20190917_154524.jpg 20190917_154508.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It is chambered in 7.63 Mauser. It will also work with commercial 7.62 Tok, though some people claim this is unsafe, so do your own research.

One of my grail guns, is it an all Mauser parts gun?

What is the Barrel like?

Would you like....
Glock 41 MOS with 13 factory mags?

Glock 19 Gen 4, with Trijicon Night sights?

M&P 1.0 compact in 9mm?

West German and German made Sigs 226 two of them one has been shot very little. 229 in .40 shot very little. There are several (3 Kramer horsehide ones) holsters and mags to go with?

Xdm in .45, Kramer holster

The barrel has seen better days. I do believe all parts are Mauser, but I could be wrong. It is not a numbers matching gun.

I have no interest in any striker fired guns in trade. Anything else, PM me with an offer. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.