JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't like spending more than 5-600 on a plastic gun, but for some reason, I'm really liking the fnx tac 45. Is it worth the money? Anything special about this gun? Why is this gun so expensive?

I don't like spending more than 5-600 on a plastic gun, but for some reason, I'm really liking the fnx tac 45. Is it worth the money? Anything special about this gun? Why is this gun so expensive?

Standard threaded barrel, higher sites (for shooting over your suppressor you got shortly after buying a gun with a threaded barrel) and the slide is milled and tapped for a red dot site (includes two bases for red dots as well). I've got an FNX 40 and really like it. If I was in the market for that style of 45 I'd go with the FNX-45 Tactical and not look back.

You do pay a little for the tacticool. It is an FNX 45 + $500. For that you get a nice bag, 3 mags, a threaded barrel, and the milled slot & cap. I don't know if they fixed this, but early magazines had trouble feeding overlong Winchester white box 45 acp. The mags were basically not long enough. It is quality, with a great capacity for a 45, and works well with a suppressor. You would be hard pressed to beat the price if you were making your own, and the barrel might require fitting on an aftermarket barrel. I wouldn't get it unless I was adding a red dot or suppressor.

It will bring a smile to your face. Here is my cousin shooting it for the first time:

2011-12-17130745.jpg

th_IMG_0267_zpsb4d9a0e1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: