JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have both the FNP-40 and FNP-9M, both have been flawless and have very nice triggers. My only complaint would be for concealed carry the decock levers stick out a bit.

Have the FNP-45 & 40 lots of features, very accurate, will shoot all brands of ammo, and built like a tank. Never talked to anyone that had any trouble with one. :s0155:

FNP's are great guns. I have one in 40 and 45 and my sister carries one in 9mm.

For the longest time, FNP's were the best kept secret in the pistol world. A couple of years ago when FN was forcing dealers to buy their "Stocking Dealer" package in order to buy PS90's and FS2000's, dealers were unloading them cheap and you could pick up a brand new one for about $340. I paid $300 for my FNP 40 and I wish I had bought more of them :(

If you shop hard you can still sometimes find one that someone is willing to let go for cheap but it's getting harder now that the word is out on them.

As everyone has already expressed It's a nice pistol. I have a FN-40 and had it for almost two years with out a ftf and it eats what ever I feed it.

The only issues I have had is finding a holster I like for CC. Any suggestions IWB or OWB, I prefer leather.

As everyone has already expressed It's a nice pistol. I have a FN-40 and had it for almost two years with out a ftf and it eats what ever I feed it.

The only issues I have had is finding a holster I like for CC. Any suggestions IWB or OWB, I prefer leather.

I use a Galco OWB slide holster for my G-22 found that my FNP-40 fits in it just as well. For IWB I'm finding that the CrossBreed supertuck is my favorite holster. Kydex on leather, but pretty easy on the finish of your pistol.

SO I sold the Glock 21 I had and bought a FNP9 what can I saw I went out and braved the 11 deg weather this morning to put 50 rounds through it love it I don't think it will replace my XD 45 as a carry gun but definitly will be one I shoot alot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top