JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Beautiful FNP-45..... Made in the USA....... Unlike most competing designs, the FNP-45 is not a striker-fired pistol, but has a real hammer, which has a Commander type hammer spur. ......The FNP-45 has ambidextrous controls, consisting of a manual hammer drop thumb safety, magazine release, and slide release on each side. On the left side is a disassembly latch, which is easy to operate to take the FNP apart for cleaning and lubrication......... Shooting SA or DA gets you a smooth 1st pull at 9.5 and each following pull at 4.75. .......... Comes with Factory Case, Two 14 round mags, One 15 round mag, extra fatter back strap, paperwork, brush, lock etc, as new, Only two years old.......... Like I said, Its a BEAUTIFUL GUN, Smaller hands are the main reason its up for sale or trade.<BR> Cash price is $595, or trade for other hand gun, pistol or revolver.......Call or Text (360) 529-7036 Im in Rainier, WA p744203054-4.jpg FNP45.jpg 2012-08-10101935.jpg

I dont know. Ive shot it maybe 30 times off my back porch, so triple that number to be safe, add 10 to round up, divide by two mags, 14 rounds per mag, or was it the one 15 round mag i used? Now I cant remember if I already divided. Im going to stick with "I dont know" Under 500 is definitely a safe number

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.