JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So now it's only, LNIB, not NIB as I finally had the chance to shoot her. I put exactly 92 rounds through her (have the brass to prove it), came home and gave her a bath. No FTF's or FTL's, and shot like a dream. But now I'm thinking it's just a bit too big for carry-purposes, so I'm looking for something smaller, either a S&W Bodyguard + cash, or anything 9mm or larger in caliber, though sub-compact in size. Has to be FTF in Central Oregon, travel is just not happening right now and it's a real bummer. Cash price is $465 firm.

****TRADED*****
Pics:

fn40leftside.jpg

fn40sights.jpg

fnhfn40backleftside.jpg

fnhfnp-40package.jpg

fn40rightside.jpg

fn40rightsideopen.jpg

Last Edited:
I just purchased two from this fellow - great buy on great firearms, and I was there when he was making the buy for this one. You can't go wrong with what he is telling you, he even threw in some ammo on my deals.

POKER- Thank you

Double- Sounds like white buffalo is...

Everybody else- Made it back to my side of the mountain tonight because my wife can pass a test like nobody's business and so we didn't have to pay for a hotel. Which means....I get to go shoot the damn gun, finally! Unless someone throws me a wicked trade offer in the next couple of days, before I can make it out to the range (aka, my neighbor's house)

How funny, I almost bought that Kahr when I was shopping for the FNP, but the Kahr and my hands just didn't quite jive, ya know?

Forgot that the only two long-guns I'd be interested in (besides the AR, if that even counts) would be a .243 or a .25-06, preferably with a heavy barrel and/or very nice optics for 400+yds of tiny antelope

BUMP, and edited posting to reflect the fact I finally shot it. 92 flawless rounds, and it shoots like a dream. Just a bit big for carry use, which is what I need it for.

I just traded a gun with this guy. He's straight forward and even threw is some ammo. Great guy to deal with.

Good luck on your sale...

Bump. I have a LNIB Ruger LCP w/ all factory supplied accessories to add to the right trade. See my 'wanted' ad for more details. Otherwise, I have a deal I'm taking this weekend.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.