JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
NEWBERG
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Non-corrosive (most NATO ammo after the 60s is non-corrosive).
Berdan primed brass
I believe this is M.963 ammo
I have not opened or shot any of this ammo that I recall (might have years ago).
I think it is 146-147 gr projectiles, or close to it - typical for NATO ball of this chambering
There are five bags in the crate - all of the same lot from 1983
There are two bags I bought separately - also from 1983, but different lots.

This is supposed to be one of the better mil-surp ammunitions. FNM no longer makes ammo from what I have read so I can't find specs on it.

Anyway, I am selling this for $125 per bag, $120 if you buy the full crate of five bags same lot ($600 total for 5 bags) or all 7 bags together (total $840).

If I can sell the crate with 5 bags, I may keep the rest if you want only the crate full of bags.

Sale is FTF in the greater Portland area. I live near Newberg, so I will got out to McMinnville, down to Brooks, into Portland (only safe areas of my choice).

First person to say the want it all, or they want the crate with five bags, gets it all in preference to people who want the individual bags. I would strongly prefer to not breakup the crate, preferring to sell it all together since they are the same lot - even though I would get less $ - plus I don't want to be hauling this stuff around on multiple trips (since I lost my job, I don't drive into Portland anymore - I leave my property only once or twice a month).

If you want the two individual non-matching lot bags, I will sell them separately.

I have no loose rounds or boxes to show samples of this ammo as I have not fired any that I recall.

20200525_092529.jpg
20200525_092601.jpg
20200525_092557.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.