JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well I've been thinkning about selling my beloved PS90 for a little bit now and the wife just made my mind up for me. Ive got some other projects that I've commited to and am not allowed to take any money out of the bank. so know I have a serious funding issue in front of me. This gun Is in perfect condition with very few rounds through it. Maybe 300. There is a pile of goodies that come with it. If your interested in the package but want to save some cash and not buy it all Im up for hearing your offers. I dont want to piece it out so no "Ill buy the ammo" or "how much for just the eotech" but "I'll give you X amount for everything but the eotech" would be just fine. Get it? Now for the price. Its a lot. but I have a lot into it and would pay this much for it if I were in the market.

$4500 obo for the whole kit and kaboodle

info
~3rd gen trigger pack
~FN rail adapter
~Eotech xps2 with neoprene cover
~10 facrory FN 50 round mags 8 of which or still new in box
~2 AR57 brand 50 round mags
~2 off brand 50 rounders made in korea
~876 rounds of SS198LE green tip ammo. Loose
~1250 rounds of American Eagle ammo
~250 rounds SS197LF
~2 rounds SS197
~50 rounds of SS192
~Thats a total of 2428 rounds of ammo and the SS198 is no longer in production and very desirable. I doubt it will come down from its current price.
~It also comes with a nice pelican case that I cut to fit the foam myself but turned out pretty good.

Many good pics at link. Feel free to ask any questions or ask for additional photos

Update. Ive gotten a reasonable offer on just the ammo from someone who seems like they would use and enjoy it. So If someone wants just the rifle the mags and the pelican case I think $2000 would be fair. Or because I would rather sell all together If someone shows interest in the next few days I will come down on the package price. So lets say price is reduced to 4300. If your at all interested let me know soon cause the ammo will be gone mid week

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top