JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have a PS90 TR or tri rail gen 3 hammer pack. Comes with 13 mags (11 factory and 2 ATI) Vortex Sparc and a Pelican 1720. Also have a Five Seven USG pistol with 2 mags and the package comes with 1,500 rounds, mostly SS197 but some AE FMJ and SS198LF.

Asking $3500 shipped and located in Snohomish, WA

20151118_132945.jpg

FNX .45 in FDE(prefer tactical)
Sig Legions or Elites
Precision rifles and long range optics
WW2 semi auto's
Other bullpups
Kriss
SCAR
50 cals (500 S&W and AE also)
African Safari very large caliber rifles

By no means is this a complete list

Not very interested in AR15's as i have 7 and it would have to be really special or heavily in my favor

Ok.

I have a lot on my plate this month; death in the family and handling estate issues, but if you still have it for sale after the first of the year maybe we can work something out.

The rifle I have is an Armalite AR-50. I had it for sale for quite a while and then pulled it off the market as I didn't need the money anymore and I hate selling guns, but OTOH I've never shot it either (it was shot by previous owner) and I have no place to shoot it, so I am open to trading it off for something I would shoot.

I understand that...and my condolences. I have no need to sell or get rid of but barely shoot this. I don't expect this to move very fast...it's a lot of cash right before christmas

Have a PS90 TR or tri rail gen 3 hammer pack. Comes with 13 mags (11 factory and 2 ATI) Vortex Sparc and a Pelican 1720. Also have a Five Seven USG pistol with 2 mags and the package comes with 1,500 rounds, mostly SS197 but some AE FMJ and SS198LF.

Asking $3500 shipped and located in Snohomish, WA
Hey are u down for trades?

Oh it's a 2000 Honda ex high compression piston rejetted roe that four stroke so u can put around and go fast it's never been rode on the sand only my grass field water cooled and performance air filter

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.