JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
can someone point me in the right direction...or.... to the right gun shop?

ive been searching for FNS40 black w/NS and cant seem to find what i need in stock. it has to be LE specific and i need it now(or soon enough depending)

all i seem to find, are dealers in the south or east coast.

need help

law enforcement/military pricing or packages. i believe they also have different serial numbers.
glock, s&w, fnh, sig sauer to name a few provide deals and services for LEO and military

the difference between the LE FNS and the civie FNS is the thumb safety - FN refuses to sell the non-safety equipped models to civilians and makes their distributors sign agreements not to sell the LE guns to non-LE personnel.

If you don't mind the thumb safety model and are willing to drive, Fisherman's Marine in Tigard had a .40 FNS, with black slide, night sights and 3 mags in their case last time I was in there.

Oh - you could always see if OMB Guns has them in stock - they are FN's #1 LE distributor - you might be able to get a gun shipped in from them to your local shop. They should be able to get you the LE specific gun w/o the thumb safety.