JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi:
Looking for help with my rifle.I bought a Century rifle back in 1994 right before the "Clinton Ban".I would like to know if it's inch or metric.The mags have dimples in it not a little sheet metal piece welded to the mag.And the trigger guard metal does down the front of the pistol grip.The upper says made in Canada.The stock is one of those thumb hole stocks maybe made buy Bell&Carlson.I would like for the B&C stock to go and get a scope mount.Is there
a company that makes a adapter to use a A2 stock off a AR series rifle?.Or just get back to the original stock?.I like the barrel but I'd like it just a few inches shorter.Any one here seen a 5 round mag so you could use the rifle hunting?

Thanks
Scott Hannah

Inch or metric?
It's a mix of both.
It's a Brit parts gun with most likely an Imbel receiver.
Pics would help.

They modified the metric receiver to take the mag, charging handle and topcover.

Then to make matters worse they went and put that bunghole stock on it.

You can go back to the original style stock and pistol grip.
gunthings.com has parts to fix the lower.
A lot of stuff can be gotten in the marketplace of the falfiles.
There are a few wood stocks and such.
New barrels too.

DSA makes 5 round metric mags. I believe metric mags will work but they will be a little loose.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top