JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to trade my excellent condition black FN SCAR 17s. It has Midwest Industries rail extension. Also has extended charging handle. 20151126_145650.jpg 20151022_213040.jpg 20151022_213029.jpg

Things I am looking for:
KAC 308 AR
LaRue OBR 7.62
Other accurate 308 platform

Possibly others

I've got a Remington 700 5R .308 stainless barrel, bolt fluting, bolt knob and brake, in a McMillian Game Scout stock (bedded) with PTG DBM; Calvin Elite Trigger; Seekins 20 MOA rail. It has a Horus Falcon 5-20x50mm Scope, H37, illuminated MRAD in Vortrx Precision 30mm rings.

Pm me for pics

Last Edited:
You interested in A new in the box Keltec RFB 308 caliber with extras on it also have 9 20 round mags included all new and also A new in the box Keltec KSG with upgrades on it into both of them 2700 if interested let me know I live in Oregon so we would have to meet at FFL location somewhere thanks.

You interested in A new in the box Keltec RFB 308 caliber with extras on it also have 9 20 round mags included all new and also A new in the box Keltec KSG with upgrades on it into both of them 2700 if interested let me know I live in Oregon so we would have to meet at FFL location somewhere thanks.

No thank you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.