JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, times are tough and it is time to let go of one of my prized firearms. Up for sale is a SCAR 16s, it will include the box it came in with manual, 1 FN 30 round FDE magazine, 3 Bravo company 30 round FDE magazines, and Assault Systems carry bag (the gun came in a cardboard box) Folding foregrip and 300 rounds of Federal 5.56 M193 ball. This gun is in like new condition. I purchased this gun as a long term investment, however that did not work out. Only have 100 rounds down the pipe and this thing is a tack driver. Super fun to shoot and quite saddening to let her go. I would need a FTF with a ODL and a bill of sale. I wanted to give you guys a shot at this thing before I post it on the FN Forum. $2000

Scar16s.jpg

Scar16sFolded.jpg

AssaultSystemsBag.jpg

Ammo.jpg

Is this already posted on another forum? I'm thinking i've seen this exact same ad elsewhere. trades are you looking at?
I more or less want cash, I just wanted to be able to see what everyone was willing to offer as far as trades go. I am going to be posting it on the FN Forum in the next few days if it doesn't move here. I think the price is more than reasonable, yet nobody seems to agree as of yet.

Bang4yourbuck:
It was great speaking with you today, I am super excited to purchase your rifle. Please PM me your address and I will meet up with you at noon on Monday with cash in hand :)

Jer

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.