JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
FS is my FS2000. Bought new by me in 2009. I tossed away the stock foregrip because it is worthless, replacing with the FN version it should have come with. I put a Neutrigger on couple years ago, taking it from "mushy" to "barely tolerable" so that's progress and the ONLY weakness of the platform I know of.

Full list of included:

1. Rifle, with FN fore end.
2. Original box, with FN manual
3. Original tool kit, used but complete of course.
4. 1 magazine, 30rd, that it came with. Uses standard AR mags.
5. Neutrigger installed, marginally improving the original.
6. Sling, that can be converted to single or double pretty fast.

Condition V Good, about 500 rounds through, mostly from a combatives course in 2011. No marks or flaws, I treat my weapons well. I cannot recall an FTF, as in "ever" and I've always shot brass ammo, 99.9% BVC from Montana. Never been on "adverse conditions" setting. No optics, you can mount your own, no BUIS because I "personally" think that's pointless: YMMV. I found an ACOG w/RMR worked best, w/223 ranging, after several false starts (NOT INCLUDED): easy gong-ringer at 200 yds, 400 w/care and good ammo on a bipod. It loves heavier Black Hills for accuracy, 62gr plinkers for range or courses. 55gr, not so much (not terribly accurate) all due to barrel twist.

I'll save some time on "best cash offers" and other blue sky. Look at (largest gun aggregator website), completed auctions, you'll see that well-accessorized FS2000 in V good to excellent go for $2,400 and up. So, no, I won't be entertaining lowball offers. These are only increasing in value, no longer sold and IMO best of the 5.56mm bullpups thus far. Next stop in-fact is said-aggregator site, should this not bear fruit, but thought I'd try a local sale here. Would really prefer we meet at my FFL and complete a cash or USPS Money Order sale in his shop in Bellevue, to keep all on the level. I'll travel a little if meeting somewhere in the middle (at your FFL) seems the better play.

FS2000 1.jpg FS2000 2.jpg FS2000 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.