JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
9mm
City
Oak Harbor
State
Washington
Zip Code
Have for trade an FN FNX-9 (two-tone) in excellent condition that I bought NIB. Three 9mm 17 round magazines included. Double/SIngle action with safety/decocker combo. See FN link below for SPECS and MSRP.

https://fnamerica.com/products/pistols/fnx-9/

Primarily interested in one of these handguns:
CZ PO7 Suppressor-Ready/CZ PO9 Suppressor-Ready/CZ P10C Suppressor-Ready/CZP-10 F Suppressor-Ready/ HK VP40/HK VP9/HK P30/Walther PPQ M1/Springfield XDM Elite Full Size/SIG P320 Full Size/Beretta APX Combat/Beretta 92X, 92A1, 96A1, M9A1/S&W M&P40 2.0 Long Slide/Gen 5 Glock 22, 23, 20

I am willing to meet at an FFL in the areas of Whidbey Island, Anacortes, Burlington, or Mount Vernon. Depending on the trade I may be willing to drive far south as Marysville and far north as Bellingham. I will pay for my transfer fee and you pay for yours.

For the sake of clarity:
Trades only, not willing to ship, and no trades for state restricted (a.k.a, state-compliant) handgun models (e.g. reduced capacity mags, extra heavy trigger pulls, mag disconnect safety, etc.)

IMG-5460.jpg IMG-5461.jpg IMG-5462.jpg IMG-5466.jpg IMG-5467.jpg IMG-5468.jpg IMG-5465.jpg IMG-5469.jpg IMG-5463.jpg IMG-5464.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
FYI: If you're into optics on your handguns, Hexagon Precision Manufacturing told me they would do a slide optics cut for the FNX-9 ( I know they will do the Holosun K footprint, not sure about other footprints) for less than $100.00 (including cerakoting the slide and return shipping) and they have a fast turnaround time. Just letting you know in case you are interested in my FNX-9 but concerned about not being able to get it milled.