JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_20110614_030000.jpg

Hate to do it, I just can't find a holster I like for my CC. So I am forced to sell this amazing gun and start shopping for something more practical. I bought it new at a gun show about 4 months ago.

Its beautiful, low recoil high velocity, for those that dont know its a delayed blow back system with a crisp trigger easy to clean. I have the box 3 mags a blackhawk with the serpa retention and about 200 or 300 rounds. I have put about 80 rounds through it give or take so its barely broken in. Also has the night sights. Not a scratch on it. Gun sales brand new for about 1200$ So with the 50$ holster and about 200$ in ammo I am pretty firm at 1000$, I think thats a great deal. Send me a IM here or email or simply reply and I would be happy to send more pictures.

Regards.
Joseph
[email protected]

I fired one for the first time Monday, amazing trigger around 4-4.5 lb factory! Light recoil, high cap. Good deal GL with sale. I just can't justify this with the wife...