JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a like new Five seven with many boxes of ammo. (Late model with front serrations on slide MK2)
Adjustable rear sight.
Ammo is as follows (Mostly boxes of the FNH but some American Eagle)

FNH SS197SR 40 gr
American Eagle 40 gr

Gun is Black
Comes with the original hard case.

Has a security holster (Right hand paddle type with locking lever)

Contact me via PM and we can deal. $1250.00 takes it home

I am near Newberg Oregon

I am a retired FFL and still have my license so we can do paperwork here.. No worries.

Last Edited:
These are a very cool gun caliber combination. My buddy just got a screaming deal on one while visiting Salmon Idaho. It was in a gun shop, it is a little used gun, complete case, cleaning kit, 6 mags and 2000 rounds of ammo. 750.00. The guy that bought it New was afraid that ammo and magazines would become difficult to get. Shooting it is a uneque experiance. It is a tack driver. He shoots a 6" bull every time off his back porch 200 yard range. He is carrying it in his truck for coyote medicine.

These are a very cool gun caliber combination. My buddy just got a screaming deal on one while visiting Salmon Idaho. It was in a gun shop, it is a little used gun, complete case, cleaning kit, 6 mags and 2000 rounds of ammo. 750.00. The guy that bought it New was afraid that ammo and magazines would become difficult to get. Shooting it is a uneque experiance. It is a tack driver. He shoots a 6" bull every time off his back porch 200 yard range. He is carrying it in his truck for coyote medicine.

I have a Five Seven and PS90 I got for a family member who has health problems that impact nerves and muscles - this person cannot handle recoil well, and the lighter the firearm the better.

I have shot it and it is indeed just what this person needs - light gun with light recoil and 20 round mags (you can get 30 round mags). I got a good deal on it too. I have only function tested it, I have not tried the accuracy yet but yeah, I have heard they do well in that department.

But I have another PS90 for myself as a get home gun so I would not mind finding a good deal on another Five Seven to go with it - although I would just as soon use something with more power. So I am keeping my eyes open.

Mags and ammo are available now - more available than mags for my P227 - and ammo is 30 to 34 cents per round at PSA. So it would seem the solution would be to stock up on both.

I updated the post a bit to reflect the ammo and some things I did not have in the original.

This was my personal gun.
A while back my well pump (800 feet deep) died and set me back $8000 plus to fix

Toys need to go away.

Thanks troops

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.