JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are great variations in value for an FAL. Receiver type and make, what style, who built it, is it a rare model, et cetera.

Randy Kline may be near you. [email protected]

Mfg makes or breaks it.... When I found out from CGW ...after I told them what mine said and that it was imbel built brazilan imported by CAI (not made by CAI) Rich said just the STRIPPED UPPER was worth 650 to 700 I did the Happ Dance.

Guess its rare and highly sort after. But not worth as much as a trune FN FAL, from what I've heard those are inthe 5/6k range. On gunbroker that is.

FALs are a bit different than some other guns in that (as already brought up) there is a question of the parts and of the builder. Back in the day there were FAL (and AK) "build parties" going on all over the place where one guy might have some tools and have others over to assemble parts into rifles. Whether anyone had any idea what they were doing or not is the biggest problem; guys would just wrench down on out-of-time barrels and pound locking shoulders into guns without much thought or a care in the world and without understanding what they're doing. Many guns were assembled this way. Without having some kind of idea of the guns background (who built it, with what parts and when) or if it is a factory gun, from what factory (say FN vs. CAI – world of difference between the two). Have a little SBRed FAL built with DSArms parts by Specialized Armament back about 2000 or so; kept all the paperwork as DSA has changed (for the worse) over the years and Ken Elmore built some of the nicest FALs ever. Also on a CAI gun, had it sent to Derek Huffman at AZEX before all his drama, great rebuild. Guess what I'm saying is who built it with what parts and when?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top