JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$1250

My price reflects my desire to trade, but many times folks still try to make cash offers, so if you really want to make a cash offer you should start in that range, and remember I am not a gun shop, and everything is negotiable.

FN/imbel FAL - Imbel reciever - Enfeild Lower 7.62x51 Nato - 308 win. Has been kept in a temperature controlled safe and only taken out to be oiled and wiped down. 21' barrel with flash suppressor, folding charging handle, and bipod ready handguard.

Looking for a heavy barrel or bull barrel FN Fal. Will consider AR10's, M1A's, or similar. Mainly looking for a 7.62 Nato battle rifle. I would also be interested in a Tavor, and maybe an AR in 5.56 but only if its pristine and of high quality manufacture. I also might consider a 300blk AR again it must be in pristine condition and of high quality manufacture. Not really interested in anything else, especially non firearm items.
closeup.jpg IMG_3968.jpg IMG_3967.jpg IMG_3969.jpg

Last Edited: