JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
MULINO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a beautiful FN (Made In Belgium) Bolt Action .308 Norma Rifle. The weapon has a Custom Wood Stock and a Leupold 4 X 12 Vari-X II Scope mounted. The owner of this weapon is deceased and it is unknown any history of the weapon, stock or when he obtained the weapon. He kept the weapon Immaculate. He kept records of zeroing which are affixed to the stock. The current owner who inherited the rifle is not interested in trades. Including the case the weapon is heavy and shipping with insurance will be $80 USPS or local pick up of $10 OSP Fee.

Fn.12.jpg Fn.2nd.jpg Fn.3rd.jpg Fn.4th.jpg Fn.5th.jpg Fn.6th.jpg Fn.7th.jpg FN.8th.jpg Fn.9th.jpg fn.10th.jpg Fn.11.jpg FN.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Outstanding rifle and cartridge even though I am not a fan of thumb hole stocks. Had the priviledge of working up a load for a fella decades ago in 30 caliber Norma. Was a joy to load for with its longer longer neck than the Win Mag I shot at the time. Good luck with the sale, this one is a beauty.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.